Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Sunday, October 25, 2009

First Black Eye




A few nights ago Ella and Cameron were going up our stairs... Ella really thinks she can do anything she wants. Cameron was following closely as Ella was making her way up the stairs. Ella slipped and hit the edge of one of the stairs. She cried for a minute, we checked her out, then she had her bath. As I was putting on her pj's I noticed a little bruise under her eye. I didn't think much of it and then next morning we had a black eye. We can't go anywhere without someone asking how it happened........complete strangers included. I would like to say well she is a typical 15 month old that is not afraid of anything but I smile and tellthe story...I am sure that this is the first of many black eyes...


No comments:

Post a Comment