Monday, August 24, 2009
Friday, August 7, 2009
Singing to the Birthday Girl
- She might be the happiest and smiliest baby ever.
- She laughs at herself constantly.
- She has the best disposition.
- She really believes that we understand the constant babbling she does.
- She has her Daddy, Pops, and Uncles wrapped so tightly around her finger it's sad.
- She almost has enough hair up top to hold a bow.
- She has the cutest curls ever!
- This list could go on and on but these are the things I love about Ella Craker.....
Daycare has been going great so far. She loves it and loves her teacher. I have to say that I was a little jealous yesterday morning when she reached out for her teacher when we walked in her room. Tonight however she is running a fever....she doesn't seem fussy but like I said, she is running a fever....I gave her some Motrin to try to bring it down and it came down some. I am praying that when I go check her in a bit she feels cooler and all this will pass over the weekend..... I guess we will see!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Pops and Ella waiting!