Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Friday, August 27, 2010

Sharing a Special Day

When I had the option of being induced on August 6th, 7th, or 8th there was no question what day would be the best...Ella and Granddaddy share a birthday! She was born on his 75th birthday. I think it is really special and I think Granddaddy might think so too! I think she was a pretty great birthday present. The Aliceville Family came down for Ella's birthday and we met at the Stagecoach for supper! It was so good and the best part was eating birthday cake for the 2nd time that day!
We love you Granddaddy! Happy Birthday to two of my favorites! :)
4/5 of the grands and both great grands....plus 2
Jackson and Namaw...I think they look alike here...
Ella and her Pop!



Here are a few pics of Ella and Granddaddy having some of their birthday cake...it was delicious!


Yes this is good...








No comments:

Post a Comment