Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Our New Toy

When I met Cameron 8 years ago, he had a Jeep Cherokee. He loved that Jeep, and well, I didn't have the same love for it.... After we started dating and then became engaged, he traded it in on a Chevrolet Trailblazer.... He missed it, like, really missed that Jeep. He's always said he wanted another one one day.... Well, Daddy got what he wanted (mommy wanted it too). I think we are going to have a lot of fun in this Jeep. Ella thinks it's the coolest ride ever... even cooler than the Sienna. I have to say that my husband spoils me and the girls... He works hard to make sure we have everything we need.... He is the epitome of selfless... I adore this man... I am so excited that he got a toy that we are all going to have fun in! These pics aren't the best, but you get the idea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment