Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Emory the Destroyer

I'm not even kidding when I say Emory Craker can demolish a room in less than a minute... She can't be trusted... Last week after I had left going to school Cam found the girls outside jumping on the trampoline... In the rain.... I should really keep a journal for each girl of stories like this... Daddy didn't find it as funny as I did.... But if it had been me that found them, he probably would have....
I like things to be a certain way... Things have a place, and that's that...Well, I have come to terms that things will never be perfect and in order until my kids are grown.... I'll also never be on time to anything again.... I have accepted both.
Christmas decorations have been interesting this year... We put the tree up and started decorating it and Emory immediately ran over to it, grabbed an ornament, yelled,"BALL," and chunked it across the room... Needless to say, there are no ornaments on the lower half of the tree... Our Elf Saban camped out in the tree one night, and Emory decided that her baby needed to also... After almost knocking the tree over while trying to get her baby to stay, she succeeded, and she was so proud of herself.... Her latest is taking the stockings down and wearing them like socks....







No comments:

Post a Comment