Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Friday, March 6, 2009

7 Months Old!

Just finished eating some supper
I love my jumpy jump

Hey Mom, I want to get up there with you


This is Ella's "I am the cutest ever so give
me what I want" face



Climbing on Daddy is so fun




Ella is such a fun baby! She hardly ever cries, she sleeps all night, she smiles constantly, and she is the sweetest baby ever! Cameron and I are truly blessed to have such a precious gift from God. She has become quite the mommy's girl lately. When we get home in the afternoon she will not let me out of her sight! At first it was cute, now it's not so much.... Now that she is crawling, she follows me around like a little puppy....I like to call her Shadow... She is the happiest when she wakes up in the morning. I usually hear her rooting around in her bed around 5:30ish. It is still dark in the room and when I turn the light on by the bed, she is always looking my way peeking through the rails of her little crib. It's the cutest thing! Speaking of little cribs, it is almost time to move her to her big bed! She isn't going to fit in her little bed much longer. It is 36 inches long and she was 28 1/2 inches long 2 weeks ago. I am not happy that her bedroom is upstairs and ours is downstairs. I think we will probably move her up there when the weather warms up. Our guestroom is up there so we will probably spend nights up there with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment