Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ella on the go...

I am so silly!
Bayley could be my horse! He doesn't think so!

Mom and Ella


I don't know who Ella looks like!



Daddy's lap is so comfortable!




Ella has become very mobile...She thinks she has to be wherever mom and dad are. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. It seems like we just brought Ella home and now here she is crawling all over the place. We went to a pediatric ophthalmologist this week and she is going to have her tear ducts unclogged. I am a little stressed out about it but I know we have to do it. He said the chances of her tear ducts clearing up is slim. We are going to go ahead with the procedure. He is said there isn't much to it, they put her under and it takes about 15 minutes. He said the worst part would be her being hungry before because she won't be able to eat after midnight the night before. The good news is that we will have it done early, around 6:30, so hopefully it won't be too bad. I will be glad when she doesn't have runny and gooky (is that how you spell it) eyes. We had our pictures made at church for the directory today. They took some of Ella and the Easter basket and rabbit....let's just say Cameron and I are suckers...We went to get 1 picture made and we ended up ordering way more than we needed. I know that our next child will not be able to have as many pictures as Ella....poor thing... Now I know why there are so many of James and only a few of me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! I know you must be stressed about her eyes - we'll keep you guys in our prayers. I miss you! Let's get together soon. I love you :)

    ReplyDelete