Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Finally Home!

I am ready!
Pops and Ella waiting!













Ella took her first ride on an airplane last week! She did great and is quite the little traveler! She entertained everyone around us the whole time. Ella loves an audience. I have no idea where she gets it from! We went to North Carolina to see Uncle James come home. It was a great trip to say the least. She and James had an instant bond when she was younger and they definitely picked up right where they left off! She loves her Uncle James, that is for sure! She also started daycare this week. I was really dreading it because a good friend of mine kept her last year at her house. We were a little spoiled! She has done great so far. Her teacher told me that she hasn't whined at all. Each afternoon when I go in to pick her up her face lights up and you would think she hadn't seen me in years! It's priceless and I can hardly wait to see her each afternoon! Leaving her to go back to work this time was much harder than after maternity leave. She also has a birthday this week. I can't believe it has been a year since Ella was born and our lives changed so fast! She makes parenting easy! She is such a blessing....we just can't imagine life without her now! So that is a recap of our week! It has been busy, that is for sure! I will be posting birthday pics soon!

1 comment:

  1. These pics make me a little teary eyed! I've been at that green ramp so many times and it's a place that carries so much emotion on both ends! I'm so glad you got to see his homecoming and glad he is safe. Never stop praying for our soldiers!

    ReplyDelete