Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Friday, August 7, 2009

Our Birthday Girl

The itty bitty cake
Singing to the Birthday Girl

This is kinda good


This is fun








Our sweet girl turned one this week! We can hardly believe how fast her first year went by. It makes us sad! We aren't having her birthday party until next weekend but we like to celebrate as long as we can. On her birthday we had her favorite meal, chicken spaghetti and green beans and a cake for the Birthday Girl. She loved it! She wasn't so sure about it at first but decided very quickly that is was good stuff! After I dropped her off at Daycare today I was thinking about the little person that Ella has turned into:










  • She might be the happiest and smiliest baby ever.





  • She laughs at herself constantly.





  • She has the best disposition.





  • She really believes that we understand the constant babbling she does.





  • She has her Daddy, Pops, and Uncles wrapped so tightly around her finger it's sad.





  • She almost has enough hair up top to hold a bow.





  • She has the cutest curls ever!





  • This list could go on and on but these are the things I love about Ella Craker.....





Daycare has been going great so far. She loves it and loves her teacher. I have to say that I was a little jealous yesterday morning when she reached out for her teacher when we walked in her room. Tonight however she is running a fever....she doesn't seem fussy but like I said, she is running a fever....I gave her some Motrin to try to bring it down and it came down some. I am praying that when I go check her in a bit she feels cooler and all this will pass over the weekend..... I guess we will see!


No comments:

Post a Comment