Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just a few Ella pics

We waste a lot of time just watching Ella. She is such a mess these days. She is her own little person and it blows my mind how fast she is growing up. She found these sunglasses that I bought in the $1 section at Target last summer. She wears them everywhere and even pushes them up on her little head and wears them like I do. Even if they are upside down she is still one cool kiddo! She thinks she is a rockstar....she is hilarious... She is starting to talk more and more. I have to admit I was a little concerned that she wasn't talking more. Her pediatrician told me she was fine...talking more than the average kiddo her age. Well, we have really had to watch what we say around here because she repeats everything. It might not sound exactly as it should but we know what she is saying, or at least I do.....












No comments:

Post a Comment