Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pigtails


1 day old---what beautiful hair!!!

2 weeks old....still has hair...


3 months old....losing it slowly...






4 months old.....





Christmas....


9 months old....


15 months old...getting some hair now...


19 months old....finally....hair to play with!








So anyone that knows me knows that I couldn't wait to have a little girl and play with her hair....Well, Ella was born with a head full of dark hair, then it all fell out and has slowly grown back. The only problem is it only grows in the back. She has a nice Southern Redneck Mullet....I decided that I would cut it but then Ella would look like a boy. So I have attempted to do different things with it and the only thing that will work is pigtails....And boy does she look cute in some pigtails....Here are some pictures....









No comments:

Post a Comment