Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Exciting News...

Ella is going be a big sister! Are we in shock? Not anymore....Are we ecstatic? YOU BET!
Anyone that knows us well knows what we went through to get pregnant with Ella..surgeries, hormone therapy, shots, endometriosis, etc. I love my fertility Dr. and I still think the world of him but apparently he isn't the smartest person in the world after all. We were told we "would never" get pregnant on our own....boy was he wrong!
I haven't been feeling great for awhile...even in Jamaica when were on our anniversary trip. I decided that it was just how hard I had been going all summer! We went up to Aliceville to surprise my dad for his birthday and the whole time we were up there I felt rough....really rough... I just thought I had some kind of bug...When we got back to Mobile Cam noticed and we decided to take a pregnancy test just for laughs.....
It was positive in about a nanosecond... After sending Cam to get a few more tests we finally decided 4 positive tests can't be wrong.
I went to the Dr. this past week and everything looks perfect so far. I am 7 1/2 weeks now and feel great other than being tired. No all day sickness like I had with Ella...Praise the Lord...Hopefully it will stay that way! Baby Craker is due March 5th but will probably end up being a February baby.
We are so excited and I thank the Lord constantly for giving us this precious gift. Of course I am nervous and will be glad to get through the first trimester but all we can do is pray that everything goes great and all will be well. Please keep us in your prayers as we get ready to have this adventure!
My girlfriends came over for dinner and Ella wore this shirt...this is how I told them the great news!

My heart....

Showing off her shirt....

Our little bean....can't wait to meet her or him.....






1 comment: