Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas morning didn't go the way I thought it would. We went to Aliceville because I wanted to be at mom and daddy's one more year before we stay at home and make them come to us. :)
We set up Santa after Ella went to bed on Christmas Eve. I thought everything was set up just perfectly. I couldn't wait to wake up Ella. She finally started rolling around around 7:30 or so. She wasn't a happy little elf. Cam and I told her to go see what Santa had brought and she immediately said,"NO!" So after after a few minutes of talking in bed she finally got up and here are pics to show you how the next 5 minutes went.....

"I would much rather be in bed and why is everyone looking at me?"

"Oh wait a minute..... are those for me?"

"A princess for me?"

"This isn't so bad afterall"
"Come on Jeje!"
We had a lot of fun after someone decided to get up and be happy! I can't wait until next year when we have 2 little ones to celebrate Christmas with!





No comments:

Post a Comment