Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Girl....

There's nothing I love more than being a mommy....Yeah it is so hard at times, like when you are 37 weeks pregnant, BUT I wouldn't trade it for the world. We waited a long time for Ella and when she finally arrived I thought I would die from loving her so much. I didn't know that kind of love existed, and all of the sudden, it is slapping me across the face. :)
And now, as Emory's arrival is so close, I feel so many emotions......I am so excited to meet Emory and for Ella to become a big sister, but I am also terrified of having 2 children. I know that people have kids all the time and have more than 2, but how am I supposed to be SUPERMOM to two precious girls? I know that it is going to be hard, and I do have an amazing husband that is the best daddy ever. I think about this constantly....I know it is going to be a ton of work but a lot of fun!
I went to the Dr. this week and all is well! It is just a waiting game at this point. I am miserable and I want to cry most of time. I can only wear a few pieces of my maternity clothes and I hope that they will last a bit longer! One of my students told me the that she noticed I had a lot of pep in my step until after lunch and then not at all. I don't know what pep she is seeing because there is no pep in me at this point.
Cam took some pics this afternoon of me and my girl, well girls.









No comments:

Post a Comment