Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Emory Update

I don't have time to write much, but, Emory is doing great! We got home Sunday afternoon and were so happy to get home! I missed Ella so much while we were at the hospital, but she was in good hands with Jeje and Pops. Jeje and Pops left Monday morning and Mimi (Cam's mom) came Wednesday. We are blessed to have help and good friends that have brought dinner over. I don't know how I am going to lose this weight with all the good food we have in the fridge and freezer!
Emory is a good baby! She sleeps and eats and rarely fusses, and I hope she stays this way. She has been getting up twice between 10 and 7 so I can not complain. Ella has been a great helper and she loves her little sister oh so much! She sometimes wants to help too much, but that is ok! I think we are adjusting well as a family of four.
Off to make some bottles....
Here are a few more pictures....more to come later!
Being a helper
She was yawning, not crying

Sweet Emory





1 comment: