Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentine's day! What a beautiful day in South Alabama.... I am officially on maternity leave now so I stayed at home. Ella went to school for the day. I actually got to go to her Vday party at school. She was so excited when I got there. When we got home, she had mail for the 3rd day in a row...Sassy sent her a card on Friday, Namaw did on Saturday, and today there was a singing card in the mail from Jeje and Pops! She LOVED it....I finally had to take it from her.
We sat outside for most of the afternoon because it was so beautiful!
Cameron took us out to eat for dinner so I didn't have to cook or clean a kitchen....so all in all, I would say that today was a great day.
I love my two (almost three) Valentines.....










2 comments: