Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Cameron and I had a great weekend with the girls! Friday afternoon we headed to the Splash pad in Malbis and Saturday we had a birthday party down at Dauphin Island and decided to make it a day at the beach. I love this time of the year.... It's not so hot that you feel like you can't breathe when you step outside. Everything is turning green and blooming.... I LOVE it! Pretty soon it will be so hot....it's a good thing Ella loves water....of any kind! Here are a few pics from our weekend.
Please continue to keep the storm victims in your prayers. I have had to stop watching the videos and looking at the pictures. I am trying to do my part to help from Mobile. I helped with a clothing drive for kids clothes, Ella's school is taking up supplies to send, and our church did a special offering today. I still don't feel like I am doing my part. I can't imagine losing everything I have or a loved one. So many people I know have lost so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment