Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Friday, April 29, 2011

My Blessings

After watching coverage of the devastating storms that ripped through Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia, I have been praying and reflecting on what's most important in my life. Everything can be taken from you in the blink of an eye, and I take that for granted. Living on the Gulf Coast, I have been through many hurricanes, but never one that did a lot of damage, thank goodness! My heart goes out to all the people that have lost loved ones and everything that have. I heard about a friend that I knew from Aliceville that now lives in the Holt area that lost everything. He has a 5 year old little girl and a baby boy due in 2 weeks. The pictures and videos that I keep seeing make my heart hurt. Tuscaloosa is like home to me. I know it will be a long time until it is recognizable. Please keep the people that have lost so much in your prayers.
I thank the Lord daily for all that I have been blessed with. I thank him for a wonderful family, a job, an amazing husband, friends, and the list goes and on. But most of all, I thank him for the two most precious things that he has given me...Ella and Emory. They are my heart, that is for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment