Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Eight Months!!!

Sweetness is now 8 months old... I'm not sure where time has gone, but it's gone by too fast! You are 2/3 of a year old now, Emmecat. You still have a very strong will and go for whatever you want. When your daddy, sister, or I take something away from you because you don't need it, for example, a small toy, paper, nasty shoe, etc, you throw a fit. You don't stop throwing it until we either give it back to you or remove you from the situation. You are pulling up on any and everything... I totally expect you to let go and start walking any day.... I'm not being a mom that thinks my kid is an exception, it's just that you did start crawling at 5 months....so why wouldn't you walk early too? You are a happy baby, and I'm thankful for that, considering our first few months were a little rough at times. You adore your sister and already want to do everything that she does. I tell her that's not going to change. Your favorite thing to do is clap... You clap all the time.... It's so funny!
I booked our first trip to Disney last week and it just so happens we are going on your first birthday. Everyone says the second child gets the short end of the stick, but you are getting to go to Disney on your birthday... Lucky you! :
You are getting tubes in the morning. You have had a time with ear infections. Ella was 13 months old when she got her first set, you didn't make it that long. I pray that they are going to help you feel much, much better. Ear infections are a terrible thing. They helped Ella tremendously. I'm hoping they'll do the same for you.
We love you more than anything in this world, Emmecat!

No comments:

Post a Comment