Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

September

I'm not going to get "Blogger of the Year," that's for sure. I apologize for slacking on blogging. I've never felt more busy....between teaching, girls, daycare, dance, volleyball, dinner, making lunches and bottles, laundry, cleaning, and trying to be the best mommy, wife, and teacher, all I can say is that I (we) are busy. The girls have adjusted beautifully to their new school, I am loving my 4th graders this year, and Cam is as busy as ever with work. It's life, I guess...
Ella has become such a big kid, and it seems like it's happened overnight. She adores her baby sister, and never seems too jealous. Ella would get the "Big Sister of the Year" award if there was one. She does get aggravated when Emory takes something that is hers... She would like for Emory to only play with the baby things, but of course, Em wants what Ella has always, Emory is not passive, at all. She wants what she wants when she wants it.... Doesn't have the heart to stop her, at least for now. Ella is taking dance class and is loving every class. She looks so darn cute in her outfit. Cam wanted to sign her up for soccer, but I figured dance was enough for now.
Emory is wide open....that is all I can say! She has decided that she doesn't care for baby food anymore, and only likes table food that she an feed herself, even if half of it goes on the floor or in her highchair with her. She is pulling up on anything and everything, I think she will be walking by the end of the year for sure! I'm not ready for that. She didn't stay a baby long at all, and it makes me oh so sad... I thought she was going to be a daddy's girl, but lately, she crawls over to me, speedy fast, and tries to crawl up my leg.... She will whine until I pick her up... I don't mind though, I miss them both so much during the day!
Here are a few pics of my loves

No comments:

Post a Comment