Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Vacay 2013

The week at the beach couldn't have been more perfect. I definitely have a new favorite beach. If you've never been along 30-A, you should. It's absolutely beautiful! Crystal clear water and beautiful beaches...We went to the Gulfarium on the way over.... Last time I was there, I was pregnant with Emory and it was Ella's 2nd birthday.... It was hot....miserable hot....and this time, it was still hot....


When we arrived in Seagrove, Ella was beyond excited abut the bunk beds in "her room."
Ella is swimming like a fish.... She loves the water.... Emory, however, hasn't decided yet.... She had fun throwing sand on the beach and playing in the pool!!!






We spent a lot of time on the beach and at the pool. I'm so thankful for my little family. I am so incredibly blessed.... I love making memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment