Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer

One of my goals for this summer was to blog more.. I haven't met that one yet... Our summer has been fabulous so far... I've done a lot of organizing, monogramming, playing with girls, taking our boat out, and a little redecorating. I get crazy ideas in my head and they don't go away.... My kitchen is having a little makeover... I am super excited! 


After we take a trip to the beach, I am going to paint our ugly cabinets..... I've researched and found that this is the way to go.... We shall see! 
This is the best part of taking the boat out...
Watching these two... They love being on the boat....

Emory loves being outside.... She wants to go out even when it's 8,000 degrees outside.... Ella does too, but not like Emmecat..
                          Pool fun 
Here are some things I've been monogramming.... It's therapy to me...



No comments:

Post a Comment