Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Monday, July 29, 2013

Exciting News

We always said we wanted three children... three is a perfect number.....right? I came from a family of three.... It looks like Baby Craker will be here in March of 2014. We are very excited, and I am very sick.... I will be so glad to get through this first trimester...I was sick will Ella, but in a different kind of way. With Emory, I was never sick at all. With this one, I think the best thing for me to do is go to bed and wake up in a few weeks when I start feeling better.....
 
The girls are very happy there is going to be another baby......Well, Ella is! Emory, depending on her mood, sometimes is and sometimes isn't. Sometimes she says, "NO BABAY, I DA BABAY!" and sometimes she says, "Babay dirl in momma belly..." Ella wants the baby to be a boy, Emory wants a girl....I guess someone is going to be disappointed.
 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment