Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ella's Fairy Birthday Party

I have a very bad problem with going overboard when it comes to my children. I simply CAN NOT help it. Ella's birthday parties have always ended up being over the top and this year, I was determined that we would have a simple party here at home. This is what she wanted:

  • A fairy party
  • Only girls
  • A party at home
Ok, I thought....I can do this....
I ordered a cake from Publix, ordered some invites from Etsy, then, I started "Pinteresting," and the planning started spiraling out of control... It really doesn't matter though, because she thanked me at least 25 times for having her the best party ever....and then started talking about her 6th birthday party....

One thing is for sure, this girl is growing up way too fast, and it breaks this mama's heart...





Emory got into the mood!
 
 We love this girl so much....she amazes us everyday in someway. We love you to the moon and back Ella Coleman Craker.


No comments:

Post a Comment