Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Monday, August 19, 2013

First Day of School

I knew it was coming..... There's no way to describe how I felt this morning.... I had the biggest lump in my throat.... I was very teary.... Ella slept with me the night before school started. My alarm went off and she rolled over and said,"It's the first day of school, Mommy!" She was so excited, but I wasn't! On the way to school, Jeje called and told me I had to get it together.... She's always good at that. The first week went great... Ella loves her teacher, and is making new friends! I get absolutely nothing done in the mornings or afternoons with her hanging out with me. It's interesting.... I wouldn't change it for the world! I love knowing she is in the same building as me!
                                     


First Day of School

Sweet Girls


Sweet Friends

School wears her out!


No comments:

Post a Comment