Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Sunday, January 26, 2014

35 weeks

Well, if I don't write about the end of this pregnancy, I feel like I might block it out of my memory once sweetness arrives. After a trip to L&D a few weeks ago, I was put on modified bed rest for high blood pressure and swelling. I developed preclampsia later in my pregnancy with Ella, and my doctor feels like that's the road I'm heading down again. My blood pressure is still going up each week. At my appointment last week, my doctor decided to begin doing non stress tests twice weekly and an ultrasound each week. As of last week, Libby looked good! She weighs about 5 lbs. and is head down and ready! We will continue to watch her closely. The goal is to make it until February 24th, and if we do, I'll be induced. My dr. doesn't feel like I will make it, but I'm praying I do. I can't wait to meet this sweet girl. 

This is one of the few pictures I have of me and the belly. RIDICULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment