Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Monday, February 24, 2014

Emory is 3

I can't believe you are three Emmecat! You keep us in stitches....on our toes...up at odd hours.... You have always been my independent child. You could play by yourself for hours... You would rather be outside than anywhere else playing and getting dirty. You also love wearing nothing but your panties. You want to do everything by yourself with no help at all. About a week before your birthday, you decided that using the potty was pretty neat and you trained yourself in a day, even though your mom had been pushing the issue since we found out baby #3 was on the way. I'm not complaining... Speaking of baby #3, she is here! Hopefully, I will get around to blogging about her soon! You aren't too sure of your job as a big sister yet. Ella is setting a great example, but you aren't sure that you are ready for all that just yet! We love you so much Emmecat! It makes me so sad that you are 3 already! I wish I could slow time down and you could be my baby forever. You make is laugh hourly... You are definitely a little comedian and you don't even realize it! 
Love and kisses to our big girl! 






No comments:

Post a Comment