Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Two Months

How in the world is my baby already 2 months old? It doesn't seem possible. Libby has adjusted to life at her new home just fine. Libby is a very easy going baby... Please let her stay that way! She literally slept for about 4 weeks after she got home and around 6 weeks she started waking up more and being alert. It's amazing how much she has changed since she was born. All I do is hold her, and I'm ok with that.... She is the last Craker Baby and I'm going to savore every moment. Today was her 2 month checkup. She weighs a whopping 10 lbs and 7 ounces and is 23 inches long. She's quickly living up to being a Craker Girl. Ella and Emory couldn't love her more, and they are the best big sisters.... They like to test their mommy and daddy since Libby was born, but I think that things are settling down now. When I found out Libby was a girl, I couldn't believe I was going to have 3 girls. I love watching the bond between them... It's the sweetest thing... Cameron was meant to be surrounded by girls. He wouldn't have it any other way. It's still up in the air who Libby looks like... Most people say Cameron and Ella, and Ella loves that.... I think she just looks like Libby! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh that face....that will always be a "no, Mommy/Daddy, I didn't do that....."{{{{{{melting}}}}}}

    ReplyDelete