Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Month 5

My sweet love is now 5 months. I can hardly stand it! Libby is such a happy baby. She sits back and takes it all in! There's never a dull moment with three kids.... Someone always needs something.... When all three are playing in the floor together, I breathe a sigh of relief and smile.... Ella thinks that she is capable of taking care of Libby. It's precious at times, but stressful at other times. Emory adores Libby and thinks it's the best thing ever when Libby smiles at her. Since moving to Aliceville, Libby has becomes a Jeje baby. She rolled over for her Jeje first, and also reached out to her before "reaching" to anyone else. I'm so thankful to be here with my parents and grandparents, it truly is a blessing. Libby isn't a fan of any food except green beans and squash. All other food is a no-go. I guess she will eventually eat other foods. This baby continues to make my heart fuller by the second. I seriously could hold her all day, kiss those cheeks, and look at the perfect gift from above we've been blessed with all day.



Libby and her best friend and cousin, Coleman


No comments:

Post a Comment