Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Six Months Old

Baby Love is already 1/2 a year old.... Is this really possible? Libby, you couldn't be a sweeter baby. You love to cuddle! You've started the "I want mommy and if she leaves my sight, I will flip out" stage. I love you too little love, but I can't permanently attach you to my hip. You only like green beans and squash and will lock your lips and turn your head when trying anything else. This teething thing is for the birds. You've got the tip of one coming through and your gums are swollen and I'm pretty sure there's another ready to break through.... I just wish it would come on, already! You are a little roller now... And also inching like an inchworm. I'm not ready for you to start crawling, but you are getting ready! You've also started sitting up this month. You get excited and fall over, but you are getting the hang of it! 
Things you love:
1. Your big sisters... You laugh hysterically at them when they dance around you like monkeys.
2. Dogs... They are so interesting!
3. Mommy (read above)
4. Your grandparents....especially Jeje.. 
5. Going outside and swinging


I wish I could bottle your sweetness up. You've come so far in 6 months. I thank God for you everyday! You are truly a blessing to all around you!













No comments:

Post a Comment