Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Six Years Old

Ella Craker is SIX! I can't believe my first born is already 6 and about to start 1st Grade. Ella has always been my little sidekick. Last week, the two of us went shopping for school supplies and some school clothes. It's nice to have one on one time with each of my girls, but it dawned on me during our shopping trip that we are doing a pretty good job raising Ella.... I know that might sound a little conceited, but we really are.... Ella is a sweet, kind, unselfish, and acting little girl. Her heart is huge, and even though she has her typical 5 year old moments, she is an amazing kiddo! I can't believe 6 years ago, after an awful labor and delivery, I'll spare the details, I held this sweet baby girl in my arms. Ella made me a mom.... I'm so thankful that God chose me to be her mom. I couldn't ask for a better big sister to Emory and Libby. For her birthday, we took two of her friend SS and went to Tuscaloosa and got manicures and pedicures. Then we went and are lunch at one of her favorite places. For dinner, my parents and grandparents came over and Cam grilled steaks. Ella was born on my granddaddy's 75th birthday. I always am so thankful on Ella's birthday.....one of the many reasons is because we still have my granddaddy with us. His health has declined in the past few years but he's still kicking it and there's nothing he loves more than being with his family. 



















One tired 6 year old 

No comments:

Post a Comment