Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Sunday, February 15, 2009

No more ellacraker.com






















Well we created ellacraker.com after Ella arrived but we had to put a password on it because of strangers leaving weird comments so we decided to make a blog instead. I am sad because we put a lot of time and effort into it but this will do! I have included pics from the day she was born until now just to catch you up and see how much Ella has changed. She is so much fun right now. She has 2 teeth and has mastered crawling so it is hectic around here. She is as healthy as can be and the sweetest baby ever! She is a silly little thing, which won't surprise you if you know her dad or me! Anyway, please put this in your favorites and check it from time to time. I am going to try to blog at least once a week to keep you all updated on what is going on with the Crakers! Please be patient as I try to figure out this blogging thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment