Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Friday, February 20, 2009

Six Month Checkup

I love bath time!
I have so much to say!

I love Elmo!


Getting into something I shouldn't!



Holding my own bottle! Mom and Dad love this trick!




Ella had her 6 month checkup today. She weighs 20 lbs. and is 28 1/2 inches long. She is as healthy as can be. Dr. McDonough said she is as advanced as an 11 month old. She is crawling, has teeth, can sit herself up, etc. She told us she could start having table food, although I am not ready for that! She has always had problems with her tear ducts being clogged and we are going to see an ENT Dr. next week to schedule a procedure where they go in and unclog them. She said it isn't a big deal. They will put her under anesthesia and it won't take but about 10 minutes. I am looking forward to her eyes being clean and clear all of the time! She has definitely mastered crawling and is all over the place! Of course she wants to go wherever she shouldn't, like the fireplace, under the couch, end tables, etc. She doesn't like it too much when I turn her around...I have to say she is a little bit stubborn! I have no idea where she gets that from! We are so thankful that we have such a happy and healthy little girl! This time last year we were finding out that she was a girl! Time flies by so fast! Since I am off for Mardi Gras Monday through Wednesday, we are heading to Aliceville to see everyone! I am also having her 6 month pictures made! I will be posting them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment