Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeje

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful mom ever! Now that I am a mom, I appreciate you more than ever! :)
We love you so much!
The girls and I drove up to Aliceville to be with Jeje on her birthday. It was our first road trip and Cameron couldn't come...I was a bit nervous but we did fine! The only time we stopped was about 45 minutes from home and we had to pull over in a pasture off highway 43 so Emory could eat. She is going to be a little traveler like her sister. We have a big weekend planned! James and Holly have a coffee at the church and then a couples party.
Let the fun begin....
Here is a picture taken with my phone....not the best quality but you can see that everyone is very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment