Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Sunday, March 27, 2011

SURPRISE!!!

So after 7 years, Cameron finally pulled one over on me! He threw me a great Surprise Party for my 30th birthday! He told me we were going out to eat somewhere special but wouldn't tell me where. When we left our house, we headed towards Mississippi and he gave me a blindfold and told me to put it on. I thought this was completely ridiculous but went along with it! About 20 minutes later we stopped and I could hear people talking and what I thought was a guitar....well he came around to open my door and when he did I took off the ridiculous blind fold. When I did I saw about 50 of our closest friends and family and my favorite musician ever, Wes Loper, was singing "Happy Birthday" to me. It was a great night of food, friends, family, and fun! I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband, family, and friends!

Cameron did so good! He had a lot of help from my friends! Turning 30 isn't going to be so bad afterall!

Before we left on our "date" Getting out of the car



My Daddy and Ella cutting a rug!
The girls...
There are so many great pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment