Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Friday, March 11, 2011

Week 2

Well we made it through another week! Things are going great and I still can't believe that this precious one is here. Emory is very good natured so far. She rarely cries, sleeps a lot, eats well, and is a snuggler. Ella is having a tough time sharing her mommy and daddy but we have tried really hard to give her as much attention as possible. She does adore Emory 90 % of the time and the other 10 % not so much.....
Two examples of Ella not feeling the Emory love this week:
Story #1
I was in the bedroom changing Emory while Ella was in the living room looking at picture albums of her when she was a baby and Emory's baby photo album. Ella loves to look and we talk about when she was a baby like Emory. Well, I came back into the living room and Ella had Emory's album frantically pulling out pictures of Emory and other people and crumpling them up. She had only taken pictures of Emory and someone else out....which was funny to me. I couldn't really fuss at her because it was funny. I tried to talk to her, as much as you can a 2 1/2 year old, about it but if you have ever tried to reason with a 2 1/2 year old, then you can imagine....
Story #2
While we were getting ready for bed, the girls were laying on my bed. I stepped in the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I walked out Ella had put a pillow over Emory. Not just a pillow, but a gigantic king size pillow. I did fuss at her about this a little more. I am not sure if it was on purpose or she was just rearranging the pillows, but I know what I would bet on.... :)
There are many more funny Ella stories. Ella keeps us on our toes!






No comments:

Post a Comment