Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ballerina Ella

Ella started a ballet/tumbling class this week. We went to get her dance attire last week and she was so excited. She insisted on a pink leotard, pink tights, pink skirt, and of course her pink shoes. I talked her out of getting the pink skirt and into getting a black one. She is such a girly girl. I wonder if she will ever grow out of it? I've never been much of a girly girl but she definitely is! When the instructor called the girls back, Ella was first in line. It didn't bother her that there was a possibility I might leave her. The other moms were fretting and acting like they were never going to get to see their little girls again. We all sat in the lobby of the dance studio for 45 minutes waiting for out little ballerinas to finish up. Ella came out with the biggest smile on her face. She told me she couldn't wait to go back to see her dancing friends. She is possibly the cutest kid ever. I love her so!

No comments:

Post a Comment