Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy 4 Months

I really think that with the second child, time goes by even faster! Who knew that could be possible? Emory, you have a very silly personality and when you're not happy, you let everyone know it. You love to be talked to and you coo back and make some hilarious expressions. I think you really believe that I know exactly what you are talking about! You're a funny kid, Emory Craker!
It was about this time last year that Daddy and I got the biggest surprise of our lives! We were shocked, scared, but over the moon when we found out you were going to make us a family of four! Now that you are here, we can't imagine life without our little spitfire!
My favorite things about you this month:
You laugh out loud at anything...it could be a light coming on, the channel changing, a dog barking, something being thrown across the room by your sister, anything at all...it's hilarious and it makes mommy laugh out loud too!
You are rolling over when you want to, it's from tummy to back, and you don't have it mastered yet, but you are going to soon enough.
You like to "help" when I am feeding you. You try really hard and it makes a huge mess, but thanks for the help little one!
Your sweet sweet smile that I can't get enough of.
You sleep all night....praise the Lord! Even if you get up at 5 or 6, I'm still counting that as sleeping all night!
When anyone hold you up and starts talking to you, you put your head down in a shy little way and smile...it is ADORABLE!


Things I wish you would work on:
Spitting up.....although it is so much better, we change clothes a lot....
Your car seat....baby girl, unless you want to stay at home and never go anywhere, you are going to have to learn to like it. Screaming hysterically from the time you get in it until the time you get out is unacceptable... :) the funny thing is, that if you can see mommy or daddy, you are usually content. I am seriously thinking about getting a cut out of my face and sticking it back there with you.

We love you sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment