Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Monday, May 20, 2013

Pre-K Graduation

Ella had her Pre-K graduation at school... It made this mommy very sad... I thought I might get teary, but never did I expect a full fledged ugly cry... Of course, Jeje and Cam made fun of me. Ella asked me why I was crying and before I could answer her, she said,"It was the happy cry because you are so happy I am going to your school, right mommy?" Oh baby girl.... Never did I imagine that the beautiful baby I had almost 5 years ago would grow up so fast... I used to wonder what kind of kid you would be.... Now, I think about what kind of big kid you'll be... You are by far, the sweetest, most kind-spirited 4 year old I know.... So sweet, that kids already take advantage of it... Which makes me want to be the crazy mom... I love you to the moon and back Ella... 









No comments:

Post a Comment