Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Trip to Aliceville

I had big plans to go to Aliceville to see family all summer but somehow it never happened. After being off 6 months for maternity leave, it's time for me to go back to work. We finally got to go and thankfully, Cameron was able to go. I took the girls by myself when Emory was 3 weeks old and then again when she was about 2 months old. I promised myself i wouldn't put Ella or myself through that again. Emory despises her car seat and riding in the car for four hours while Emory screams is not my idea of fun. She did ok this time for about 100 miles on the way up (70 or so she was sleeping). The rest of the time Cameron or I had to sit between the back seats in the floorboard.
Once we made it to Aliceville, we had a great visit. Ella shares her birthday with Granddaddy, so we celebrated with him. She was born on his 75th birthday. I'm so blessed to still have my grandparents. They adore my girls and the feeling is mutual.

Ella and Pops on the morning of her birthday

Em and Jeje

My sweet Granddaddy and Ella

Cousins

Yes she turned THREE

Namaw reading to the big kids

Two of my faves

BEDHEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment