Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Yes, She Is a Girl

One thing that really irks me is when strangers say,"He is so cute!" or ask "How old is he?" when Emory is decked out in pink and is obviously a girl. I never really put bows in Ella's hair until she had enough hair to hold one, and even then, she would pull it out. Now, she knows we don't leave the house without a bow. When Emory was born with all that hair, I told myself I'd be putting bows in her hair, but then, it all fell out. The other night we were getting ready for bed and I was playing with the girls and put this on Emory. She looked so cute, I couldn't help but take some pics. Maybe I'll be putting these on more often.
One of my coworkers came to my room as I was working in it last week and saw one of these and said,"Oh Sara, that thing is squeezing her head off!!!" That might be true, but, I wonder if I put a big bow on her when we go out, would people still call her a boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment