Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fun With the Girls...

A few pics of my silly big girl and serious little girl.

Emory has developed quite the personality. She and Ella (as a newborn) are very different. Ella rarely fussed and was easy going and laid back....Emory, on the other hand, wants what she wants when she wants it. It's a good thing she is so cute and looks like me or I might send her back.... :)

I think I am finally figuring out this mom of two thing....Between bottles, cleaning, cooking, washing clothes, potty training, two year old tantrums, and playing, that is...I sometimes think going from one to two is harder than going from zero to one. I am trying to love every second because I know that before I know it, Emory will be Ella's age and Ella will be in Kindergarten... sniff...sniff...




Ella stole Jeje's glasses....she looks so smart, even with chocolate on her mouth

Thinking about giving mommy a grin... There it is....

There is nothing sweeter than seeing Ella love and play with her little sister

No comments:

Post a Comment