Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Monday, April 18, 2011

Two Months Old...

Two months old! Wow, time is flying by and I don't think I like it too much! I had a ton of pictures to upload but I keep getting an error so I stopped trying before I threw this computer across the room... :)

We went to the Dr. today for Emory's 2 month checkup and all is well! She weighs 13 pounds and is 24 1/2 inches long. At 2 months, Ella was 2 pounds heavier and 2 inches longer...Emory has always been a little smaller than Ella so I am not surpised.

After switching formulas 4 times, I think we are FINALLY on the right track. Now she is on soy formula...she has a milk allergy and it took 2 months to find the right formula but now I think we are good to go.


My favorite things about Emory:

1. The looks that you give....you are so intense with your facial expressions

2.The way you bobble your head....you think you can hold it up just fine, but let's face it kiddo, you are only 8 weeks not 8 months.....

3. You are a close talker....When I am holding you, you get as close to my face as possible....maybe you are trying to give me kisses, or maybe you are trying to tell me something....either way, I love it!

4. Your crooked smile....

5. The love your big sister has for you....it blows my mind...

6. When I hold you up like you are standing....you start trying to jump....and make this funny sound....maybe you are going to be our volleyball star!

7. Your sweet sweet noises.....when I rock you, change you, bathe you, feed you, and even when you are sleeping....

I could go on and on....


The other night Ella was talking to you and playing with you and I turned to your Daddy and told him I couldn't wait for you to get bigger so you and Ella could play together and be the best of friends, but I take that back...stay litle Emory...

We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment