Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls

Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy 7 Weeks Emory

These last 7 weeks have flown by...maybe it is because I have been in a sleep deprived haze....

Exactly 7 weeks ago, you were born and it was one of the two best days of my life. You came into this world kicking and screaming and I knew then that you were going to keep us on our toes....and that, you have Emory.

You are finally starting to get on a schedule....you get up around 8, eat, and then go back to sleep until 11 or so, you wake up, eat, and then play (or look around while mommy holds you or puts you in the Moby Wrap), you catnap off and on until around 3, then eat and go back to sleep for awhile....once Ella gets home from school, she wakes you up and you fuss a little, then go back to sleep. Around 10 you get your last bottle and then usually sleep well until 4ish.....I think you are finally realizing that nighttime is for sleeping and not partying!

You started to smile this week....like REALLY smile...it is usually when I am talking to you and I do believe you think I am crazy already...some of the looks you give are hilarious. Your little personality has really started shining through the last few weeks.

We love you Emory Craker! :)

1 day old 7 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment